Sometimes you may get the below error while accessing any webpage, This tutorial will show you a step-by-step procedure if the Application is blocked by Java security settings. Please follow below simple steps to fix this issue.
Starting with Java 7 Update 51, applications without a certificate (i.e. unsigned apps) and not renewed certificates or applications with self-signed certificates are blocked by default.
We can fix this issue by following the below simple steps.
Please login to the system with an Administrator account
Go to C:\Windows\Sun\Java\Deployment\ path
Open ” Exception. Site ” file with notepad and add the required URL (JAVA error website ) at the bottom of the list and save the file.
Now just try to reopen the browser and access the website and verify.
- Launch the Java Control Panel from Mac laptop (10.7.3 and above)
- Click on the Apple icon from the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to System Preferences
- Select the Java icon to access the Java Control Panel and add the URL
- Now select the Edit Site List button and click on Add in the Exception Site List window
- Select an empty field under the Location field to enter the required URL.
- Click OK to save the URL.
If you want to know more latest tricks & tips, please click here
Was this information helpful? YES / NO
Please type your valuable response in the comment box.